Table of Contents:
- Digital Collections
- Resources During COVID-19
- Resources for Families
- Information on COVID-19
- Programs from Home
Sunderland Public Library is temporarily closed to the public.
Here is what is still available from your library:
- The Library is partially staffed. Some staff are still working from home. Please call us at 413-665-2642 or email us at email@example.com to receive library services. We appreciate your patience.
- Our digital collections are available 24/7.
- Wireless Internet is available in the library’s parking lot and backyard between 9 AM – 8 PM seven days per week.
- Library staff are available to print or photocopy documents. Please call us at 413-665-2642 or email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technology help is available by appointment, and can be provided by email, phone, video conferencing, or at the library curbside.
This is what is temporarily unavailable:
- You cannot visit the library to browse for materials or use our technology.
- Curbside Pick Up and Home Delivery services are available.
- All programs and meetings that were scheduled to take place in the library are cancelled.
- State-wide delivery and Inter-Library Loan services are suspended.
- Hours that the library is staffed may be irregular. Please check our website, Facebook page, or call us for the most up-to-date information. We will make every effort to assist our patrons as much as possible.
We appreciate your patience and support as we discover the safest way to provide services under these new circumstances.