Sunderland Public Library is pleased to offer exam proctoring services. All exams are proctored by the Library Director. As such, we can only proctor exams for a limited number of students each semester. Please contact the Library Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-665-2642 to check proctoring availability.
- Students must contact the Library Director to schedule proctoring services. Availability is not guaranteed. We recommend that you contact the Library Director at least one month before the date of your exam.
- The student is responsible for confirming with their school that Sunderland Public Library is a suitable proctoring environment.
- Please let us know in advance if you require the use of one of the library’s computers or any other library-provided technology.
- Please let us know in advance if you require any special accommodations during your exam.
- Sunderland Public Library is not a noise-free test taking environment. Exams are generally proctored in the Library Director’s Office, where low noises from the main library can be heard and while the Library Director works on her computer. We can offer the use of ear plugs or our Bose noise-cancelling headphones (depending on availability) if the student prefers a quieter environment.