The Friends of the Sunderland Public Library, Inc. is a volunteer organization that helps and supports the library. The Friends run Book, Bake and Plant sales.
Our thanks go to an anonymous donor who made a gift to the Friends of the Library in honor of all of the hard work Judy Gatland and other Friends do on the plant sale this year and all years.
The Friends Book Donation Policy describes the policy for book donations for the semi-annual book sales.
To help the library financially, please see the Friends Donation Form. Our fundraising efforts throughout the year provide critical financial support for programs, projects and materials whose costs cannot be met from the library’s annual operating budget.
Please contact the Friends of the Sunderland Public Library, Inc. at email@example.com for more information.
Our thanks go out to the following businesses and organizations for their support and donations to the Sunderland Public Library:
- Laurenitis Farm Stand, Route 116, Sunderland, MA 01375
- Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners
- The Millstone Farm Market, 22 S Main St., Sunderland, MA 01375
- New England Greenscape, Inc., 509 Hadley Rd, Sunderland, MA 01375
- Smiarowski Farm Stand and Creamy, 320 River Road (Route 47), Sunderland, MA 01375
- Sugarloaf Frostie, Route 116, Sunderland, MA 01375
- Sunderland Cultural Council
- Sunderland Men’s Club
- Sunderland PTO
- Sunderland Woman’s Club
Please email the Friends any additions, updates, corrections or removals from the list (firstname.lastname@example.org).