The Sunderland Public Library prides itself on providing our community with access to a variety of technologies. Here is what we offer:
- Public Access Computers: We have 14 computers available for use by the public in our library (8 computers for adults, 4 computers for children, and 2 computers for young adults). Our computers are equipped with Windows 10 operating system, and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher software.
- Public Wireless Internet: Patrons at the library can freely access our Wireless Internet on their own devices. There is no password to access it.
- Printing: All of our public access desktop computers (children’s and adults) are connected to the printer behind the circulation desk. Simply print the documents you need and pick them up from a staff person. We ask for a donation of $0.20 per page for black and white, $0.30 per double-sided page, and $0.50 per page for color. We do not offer wireless printing or printing from the laptops in our Young Adult Room at this time.
- Photocopies: Patrons are welcome to use our public photocopier. We ask for a donation of $0.20 per page or $0.30 per double-sided page. Our photocopier is black and white only.
- Scan-to-Email: Our photocopier also works as a scanner, which will email a digital copy of your document to any email you enter. You are welcome to scan as many documents as you like for a suggested donation of $1.00.
- Fax: The library has a fax machine behind our circulation desk, and our staff are happy to send faxes for you. We ask for a $1.00 per page donation to send faxes.
- Hotspots: The library has five hotspots that provide mobile wireless internet available for patrons to borrow.
Need Help with Technology? Sign up for a Technology Help Session with a Librarian! Our librarians are happy to sit down with you and help you learn more about technology. Stop in the library to fill out the form, give us a call at (413) 665 2642, or email email@example.com to set up your session. Please let us know what you need help with, what kind of device you are using, and when you are available.